Experience Level :Associate
Total Years Experience :Less than 1 year, Other
Database administrators maintain and protect sensitive information and provide access to datasets integral to companies, institutions, and government bodies. These professionals organize sensitive datasets, such as financial records, purchase histories, and customer details. They make materials available to professionals in their company while maintaining information security and privacy settings. Database administrators also back up, restore, and troubleshoot database sets and system access, and they update and integrate old programs to implement the latest technology full-stack.
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Opportunities to be trained in the professional environment to maximize your potential
Database administrators need at least a bachelor’s degree in information science or computer science for most entry-level positions. Depending on the size and complexity of the company or governing body, they may need a master’s degree in database administration or information technology. All database administrators need fundamental knowledge of structured query language (SQL) and software vendor certifications.
How To Apply
How candidate can apply for your job. You can leave your contact, address to receive hard copy application or any detailed guide for application.
- Address: Høgskoleringen 1, 7491 Trondheim, Norway
- Salary Offer: *********
- Experience Level : Associate
- Total Years Experience : Less than 1 year, Other
- Text Area Field: 9am-6pm
- Career Level: Manager
- Salary Type: Annual
- Gender: Male
- Qualifications: Associate, Degree Bachelor